High-performance, industry-leading rod assembly (PGI / Fireball) includes:
ITSF approved (PGI/Fireball) components
- Used in 25 countries
Two-piece split bushing
- Allows quick installation of rod-figures-handles to the table within minutes without having to remove any parts
Industrial grade high tensile steel rods
-Ground and treated with high-tech anodizing process (QPQ) into a stainless steel color
- Higher resistance against wear and corrosion
- Fabrication and treatment ensure exceptional strength against bending
Counter-balance men with ultimate foot design
-Enables full ball control with easy catch, pass, and shooting
- Seamless side surface facilitates tic-tac motion.
- Sharp edges in front make bank shots easy
Men and handles attached with double-wound spiral pins
Non-binding silicone bumpers
- For better cushioning and longer life with PVC washer which keeps bumpers from sticking
Palm friendly handles
- Two-phase TPR injection: combines a hard-core inside and a soft surface layer. This makes best comfort, control and tight fit on rods with no wraps needed
Playfield design includes:
- Customizable colors and/or graphics
- ¾” high-pressure laminated playfield and bottom cross supports
- Attached on all sides and under goal wall
- Clear acrylic covering over the graphics and entire playfield to prevent scratches and damage.
- Powder-coated steel inset legs or solid wood inset legs
- Leg levelers
- Veneer / Laminated MDF cabinet structure that includes:
- Optional veneer or laminate colors
- 1 ½” aprons with dual end ball returns
- Wooden top rails
- Serving hole with a groove on each side
- Customizable text and/or graphics on aprons
Balls (PGI / Fireball):
- ITSF Sanctioned
- Centerless ground for optimal handling and control
- The surface softness that makes catching and pinning easier
Optional Telescoping Rods:
- One-man goalie
- No protruding rods on the opposite side
- Optional one-man goalie
Shipping and Assembly Specifications:
Assembled Size (LxWxH): 56”x30”x36”
Assembled Weight: 220 lbs.
Shipped Size (L x W x H): 60"x33"x16"
Shipped Weight: 250 lbs.
The game comes with:
Spiral pin punch
Professional Tablet Built for Commercial Abuse But Designed for Home
Manufactured in Michigan
Matches the design of the Tradewind IS air hockey table.
Comes with a two-year limited warranty.
All orders are made to order and require 3 weeks to manufacture
Please allow 2-3 days to be processed and 5-15 business days to be delivered.
Heavy Freight:The price includes curbside shipping to most locations within the 48 contiguous states. Some exclusions may apply to remote locations.
Returns are easy, simply contact us for return instructions and requirements.
Game Table Kings sells only the highest quality products. This manufacturer offers a 1-year limited warranty. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like more details about this warranty, please give us a call and we will be happy to help.